Georgetown ISD is moving to a new service desk/helpdesk software. The new system allows us to easily collaborate and communicate with you and quickly resolve technology problems and issues. Best of all, after you submit a request online, you'll be able to reply to and receive updates to your requests through email.
This help article explains how to sign into the new system and submit a new request for technology assistance.
How to Login to the Technology Service Desk- Using Classlink
- If you use Classlink, you can just click on the Technology Service Desk app on your desktop to automatically log in.
How to Login to the Technology Service Desk - Using Website Address/Link
- To log in outside of Classlink, click here: https://georgetownisd.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- You will see the home page.
- Click the Sign-In link in the top right corner to login.
- The Google Account sign-in screen will appear.
- You'll need to enter your GISD email address, select Organizational GSuite account if that question appears, and then enter your GISD password to login.
How to Submit a New Request
- After you have logged in through the link or through the Classlink app, click the Submit a Request link in the top corner by your name.
- The request form will appear. Provide as much detail as you can, then scroll to the bottom and click Submit.
How to Receive Updates & View All Your Requests
- You'll receive email updates directly to your inbox about the status of your request for assistance. You can reply to those emails to update your request.
- If you want to review all requests, you can also do so under the drop-down by your name. Choose My Activities.
- You will then see a list of all your requests and the current status of each.